We have moved to a new site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We have moved to a new site!

http://www.marchmadnessforums.com

+5
codelltaylor
Buggers Bunny
texasbball420
JAY BALLIN' HAWK
Orange
9 posters

What are you currently listening to?

Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 256
    Favorite team : Syracuse
    REP :
    What are you currently listening to? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100What are you currently listening to? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-08

What are you currently listening to? Empty What are you currently listening to?

Post by Orange Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Obnoxious - Immortal Technique
    JAY BALLIN' HAWK
    JAY BALLIN' HAWK

Number of posts : 38
    REP :
    What are you currently listening to? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What are you currently listening to? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

What are you currently listening to? Empty Re: What are you currently listening to?

Post by JAY BALLIN' HAWK Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:28 pm

9thWonder-Dream Merchant Vol.2, Skyzoo-Corner Store Mixtape, Tanya Morgan-We Be is what's on heavy rotation right now along witha buncha others.
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :
    What are you currently listening to? Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100What are you currently listening to? Right_bar_bleue

What are you currently listening to? Empty Re: What are you currently listening to?

Post by Orange Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:44 am

Celph - The Gatalog (all four discs)...such a great album, his lyrics are crazy
    texasbball420
    texasbball420

Number of posts : 44
    REP :
    What are you currently listening to? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What are you currently listening to? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by texasbball420 Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:45 am

Orange wrote:Obnoxious - Immortal Technique

Great Song. I like Dance With the Devil, which I know is probably his most popular song, but I do not care it's still my favorite. I especially like the freestyle at the end.

Recently though I have been listening to Wu-Tang Clan (Enter the Wu-Tang) and Nas (Illmatic) a lot lately. I also play the guitar so I am huge fan of guys like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton and Led Zeppelin so I constantly listen to them.
    JAY BALLIN' HAWK
    JAY BALLIN' HAWK

REP :
    What are you currently listening to? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What are you currently listening to? Right_bar_bleue

Post by JAY BALLIN' HAWK Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:56 am

texasbball wrote:
    Orange wrote:Obnoxious - Immortal Technique

Great Song. I like Dance With the Devil, which I know is probably his most popular song, but I do not care it's still my favorite. I especially like the freestyle at the end.

Recently though I have been listening to Wu-Tang Clan (Enter the Wu-Tang) and Nas (Illmatic) a lot lately. I also play the guitar so I am huge fan of guys like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton and Led Zeppelin so I constantly listen to them.

Are you just feeling nostalgic or are you just now hearing those albums by WU and Nas. They are two of my all time favorite CDs. Classics.
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:31 am

Those albums are two of my favorites as well. I pop them in every so often, they never get old.
    texasbball420
    texasbball420

Number of posts : 44
    REP :
    What are you currently listening to? Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100What are you currently listening to? Right_bar_bleue

Post by texasbball420 Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:54 pm

JAY BALLIN' HAWK wrote:Are you just feeling nostalgic or are you just now hearing those albums by WU and Nas. They are two of my all time favorite CDs. Classics.

Just feeling nostalgic although I was born in 1988 so I was very young when those two albums came out. I have known about them for a long time though because I have a brother that is ten years older than me. That is one of the reasons why I continue to listen to them because when your that young you really do not have a clue what its about. Nas has came out with many great albums, but Wu-Tang, in my opionion, has only came out with two. I was not a big fan of The W or Iron Flag. I heard 8 diagrams is a great album if your a hardcore fan, but I'm not going to listen to anymore albums without ODB.
    JAY BALLIN' HAWK
    JAY BALLIN' HAWK

REP :

Post by JAY BALLIN' HAWK Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:44 pm

texasbball wrote:
    JAY BALLIN' HAWK wrote:Are you just feeling nostalgic or are you just now hearing those albums by WU and Nas. They are two of my all time favorite CDs. Classics.

Just feeling nostalgic although I was born in 1988 so I was very young when those two albums came out. I have known about them for a long time though because I have a brother that is ten years older than me. That is one of the reasons why I continue to listen to them because when your that young you really do not have a clue what its about. Nas has came out with many great albums, but Wu-Tang, in my opionion, has only came out with two. I was not a big fan of The W or Iron Flag. I heard 8 diagrams is a great album if your a hardcore fan, but I'm not going to listen to anymore albums without ODB.

I was born in 80 and so those two albums were really influential in my sound selection as a teen.I was a Huge WU fan. Had all their tapes and CD's . I'm still a fan but the W and Iron Flag were weak I agree. They had some bangaz but overall it was not up to WU standards. Every Nas album IMO is ill. I had an older brother too and I got on Special Ed, LL Cool J, and Boogie Down Productions around '88. I've caught a few slaps upside the back of the head for leavin' albums out of their sleeve.LOL. Ahh the good ol days.
    Buggers Bunny
    Buggers Bunny

Number of posts : 54
    Favorite team : Carolina, Davidson, WVU
    REP :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post by Buggers Bunny Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:26 pm

Wow. Born in '80. It sucks being real young. I am 17 years younger than you. Very Happy

I am listening to my dad snore in the next room, but I also have low music. All American Rejects- Give you Hell
    codelltaylor
    codelltaylor

Number of posts : 109
    Favorite team : PITT
    REP :

Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post by codelltaylor Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:01 pm

GOO GOO DOLLS and Hootie, for some reason I am into 90's rock at the moment.
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:38 pm

bock
    bock
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 14
    Favorite team : Lakers
    REP :

Post by bock Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:09 pm

TheFeldster
    TheFeldster

Number of posts : 4
    REP :
    What are you currently listening to? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are you currently listening to? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post by TheFeldster Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:15 am

All Things Must Pass - George Harrison
    IMKL
    IMKL

Number of posts : 19
    REP :

Post by IMKL Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:51 pm

Can You Tell - Ra Ra Riot

The girls in Ra Ra Riot, are Ha Ha Hot. Especially the brunette
    HuggsTeam
    HuggsTeam

Number of posts : 7
    Favorite team : WVU MOUNTAINEERS
    REP :

Registration date : 2009-02-23

Post by HuggsTeam Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:34 pm

The last CD I purchased was AC/DC- Black Ice
    bock
    bock
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 14
    Favorite team : Lakers
    REP :

Post by bock Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:37 pm

Shinedown- second chance

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:07 am