We have moved to a new site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We have moved to a new site!

http://www.marchmadnessforums.com

+7
Airman
theeraser21
The Brain
Buggers Bunny
JAY BALLIN' HAWK
JLintner
Orange
11 posters

How to make March Madness better Thread

Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 256
    Favorite team : Syracuse
    REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-08

How to make March Madness better Thread Empty How to make March Madness better Thread

Post by Orange Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:51 pm

Just post any suggestions on anything to help improve March Madness. afro
    JLintner

Number of posts : 18
    REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-09

How to make March Madness better Thread Empty Re: How to make March Madness better Thread

Post by JLintner Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:45 pm

I don't know if this is a forum control of not, but the screen that's shown after you post about going back to the thread of back to the forum is annoying. If you can make that go away and put in a preset "return to forum" would be good, or to give more than half a second to click "return to forum." No need to read what you just posted.
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread Right_bar_bleue

How to make March Madness better Thread Empty Re: How to make March Madness better Thread

Post by Orange Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:07 pm

JLintner wrote:I don't know if this is a forum control of not, but the screen that's shown after you post about going back to the thread of back to the forum is annoying. If you can make that go away and put in a preset "return to forum" would be good, or to give more than half a second to click "return to forum." No need to read what you just posted.

Yea, that is kind of annoying, I'll look into it to see what I can do.
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:48 pm

Do you guys like the new look or the old look better?

Also - New main picture coming soon with players from this season. Look out for that!
    JLintner

Number of posts : 18
    REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread Right_bar_bleue

Post by JLintner Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:05 pm

The new look is unique to this site, but the old look is familiar to most users. I'm still not sure what I think.
    JAY BALLIN' HAWK
    JAY BALLIN' HAWK

Number of posts : 38
    REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by JAY BALLIN' HAWK Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:39 am

Orange wrote:Do you guys like the new look or the old look better?

Also - New main picture coming soon with players from this season. Look out for that!

I was wondering 'bout that. I got an Idea. How bout 2 pics of Sherron Collins and 2 of Cole Adlrich. haha
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:45 am

JAY BALLER HAWK wrote:
    Orange wrote:Do you guys like the new look or the old look better?

I was wondering 'bout that. I got an Idea. How bout 2 pics of Sherron Collins and 2 of Cole Adlrich. haha

I think it's going to be Thabeet, Griffin, Meeks, and Harden. Nice try with Collins and Aldrich though.
    JAY BALLIN' HAWK
    JAY BALLIN' HAWK

Number of posts : 38
    REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by JAY BALLIN' HAWK Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:01 am

I can roll with that lineup. Excellent choices.
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:31 pm

JAY BALLIN' HAWK wrote:I can roll with that lineup. Excellent choices.

Someone is working on it now. You guys like how you can see the latest thread from the home screen?
    Buggers Bunny
    Buggers Bunny

Number of posts : 54
    Favorite team : Carolina, Davidson, WVU
    REP :

Registration date : 2009-02-16

Post by Buggers Bunny Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Also, since you did add a Profile on NBA Central (My #1 Forum, its not mine, but i have 720+ posts on it, more than 4 times this site)

And NBA Central has almost 2,500 posts so far, it is very unique, go add some posts there saying to come check this out. But not many people are into College Ball over there.

Hope I could help. Very Happy
    The Brain

Number of posts : 1
    REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread Left_bar_bleue5 / 1005 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread Right_bar_bleue

Post by The Brain Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:01 pm

Carolina_Davidson wrote:Also, since you did add a Profile on NBA Central (My #1 Forum, its not mine, but i have 720+ posts on it, more than 4 times this site)

And NBA Central has almost 2,500 posts so far, it is very unique, go add some posts there saying to come check this out. But not many people are into College Ball over there.

Hope I could help. Very Happy

ah, sk22allstars, how are you

the brain here, from NBA central

hoping to forge out a link here
    Buggers Bunny
    Buggers Bunny

REP :

Post by Buggers Bunny Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:40 pm

I don't inderstand what that means.

Remember, I'm only 11.
    theeraser21

Number of posts : 17
    REP :

Post by theeraser21 Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:55 pm

there should be a topic about ACC, SEC, Big 10, ect.
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:08 pm

theeraser21 wrote:there should be a topic about ACC, SEC, Big 10, ect.

Done.

Make them active. Basketball
    Buggers Bunny
    Buggers Bunny

REP :

Post by Buggers Bunny Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:14 pm

Ok Very Happy
    Airman

Number of posts : 5
    REP :

Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post by Airman Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:36 pm

Tell you the truth I dont like that are avatars and everything is on the right....its better off on the left......it feels more "home like"
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:08 pm

Airman wrote:Tell you the truth I dont like that are avatars and everything is on the right....its better off on the left......it feels more "home like"

I'll see what I can do about that.
    Airman

Number of posts : 5
    REP :

Post by Airman Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:39 pm

Thanks bro....
    codelltaylor
    codelltaylor

Number of posts : 109
    Favorite team : PITT
    REP :

Post by codelltaylor Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:49 am

haha I think Blair should get Thabeets spot when the new pics go up because he absolutely owned Thabeet.

yeah I kinda agree about the Avatars being on the left, it is more what people are used to, but it isn't that big a deal one way or the other.....

I the scrolling "Latest Topics" box, it makes it easy to keep up with different conversations without having to have multiple tabs. Overall I like the layout of everything so far.
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:07 pm

changed the side of the avatars from the left to the right.
    codelltaylor
    codelltaylor

Number of posts : 109
    Favorite team : PITT
    REP :

Post by codelltaylor Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Yea I like it....The setup has a good feel to it....easy to use and it looks good.
    imevil

Number of posts : 197
    Favorite team : Georgetown,Maryland,VAtech,Virginia and Connecticut
    REP :

Post by imevil Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 pm

could we have some sort of blog forum. so we could post articles of our thoughts on CBB
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:00 pm

imevil wrote:could we have some sort of blog forum. so we could post articles of our thoughts on CBB

Like an article section? You could just post them in the General College Basketball Section.
    texasbball420
    texasbball420

Number of posts : 44
    REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by texasbball420 Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:04 am

Anyway to get a script that would show the scores of the games being played that day?
    imevil

Number of posts : 197
    Favorite team : Georgetown,Maryland,VAtech,Virginia and Connecticut
    REP :

Post by imevil Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:09 am

anyway that you could add a way that we can see which forums have new posts

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:12 am