We have moved to a new site!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
We have moved to a new site!

http://www.marchmadnessforums.com

+7
Airman
theeraser21
The Brain
Buggers Bunny
JAY BALLIN' HAWK
JLintner
Orange
11 posters

How to make March Madness better Thread

texasbball420
    texasbball420

Number of posts : 44
    REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-14

How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: How to make March Madness better Thread

Post by texasbball420 Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:00 am

Just look to the left of the forum and you will see a section that has all the latest topics....
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 256
    Favorite team : Syracuse
    REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-08

How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: How to make March Madness better Thread

Post by Orange Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:02 am

texasbball wrote:Anyway to get a script that would show the scores of the games being played that day?

yea we are working on this idea
    imevil

Number of posts : 197
    Favorite team : Georgetown,Maryland,VAtech,Virginia and Connecticut
    REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-19

Post by imevil Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:18 am

maybe you could add a scoreboard widget from ESPN. they have em for pro sports, not sure on college though
    codelltaylor
    codelltaylor

Number of posts : 109
    Favorite team : PITT
    REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500 / 100500 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by codelltaylor Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Espn has them for all sports.
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:08 pm

codelltaylor wrote:Espn has them for all sports.

Yea, I got it just have to wait for bock to put it in, I'm not good with the technical stuff.
    codelltaylor
    codelltaylor

REP :

Post by codelltaylor Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:10 pm

yeah sounds good.
    texasbball420
    texasbball420

REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Post by texasbball420 Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:30 pm

If I had a copy of photoshop I could make an awesome header for the forums. I could have also designed a new template but I cant get photoshop back since I did a system restore on my computer. Also if your interested I do have my own hosting space so we could even put the forum on there if you wanted to. You could have a lot less restrictions on what you would be able to do with it.
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:36 pm

texasbball420 wrote:If I had a copy of photoshop I could make an awesome header for the forums. I could have also designed a new template but I cant get photoshop back since I did a system restore on my computer. Also if your interested I do have my own hosting space so we could even put the forum on there if you wanted to. You could have a lot less restrictions on what you would be able to do with it.

I would love to get a new banner, I have inquired several people about it. Where is this hosting space you speak of?
    texasbball420
    texasbball420

REP :

Post by texasbball420 Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:45 pm

i have a domain and hosting for a year with unlimited bandwidth and space
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:49 pm

texasbball420 wrote:i have a domain and hosting for a year with unlimited bandwidth and space

have you chosen a domain name on it yet?
    TheFeldster
    TheFeldster

Number of posts : 4
    REP :
    How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100How to make March Madness better Thread - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post by TheFeldster Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:13 am

One thing I definitely think you need is an option so we can see 'unread topics', cause otherwise it can get very confusing Smile
    codelltaylor
    codelltaylor

REP :

Post by codelltaylor Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:01 am

Hey Feldster and news about when your boy (Patty Millis) is going to get back to playing?
    Orange
    Orange
    Admin
    Admin

REP :

Post by Orange Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:21 pm

TheFeldster wrote:One thing I definitely think you need is an option so we can see 'unread topics', cause otherwise it can get very confusing Smile

On the side there is the latest topics, and if you click on each forum it will show you which ones you haven't read.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:24 pm